Give to the Max Day is a statewide outpouring of support for nonprofit organizations and schools across Minnesota.
At American Indian OIC, this year’s Give to the Max Day features a focus on #RootsofResilience. #RootsofResilience supports our high school students and adult learners who are facing intensified stress and adversity as they navigate school, occupational credentialing, and job searching amidst a pandemic and civil unrest.
Since 1979, we have been the roots for students to grow resilience and thrive. It’s our mission to take care of their basic needs so that they can focus on what’s important—using our education, training, and employment services to achieve their dreams.
You can help us spread our roots by making a donation between now and November 19th:
- $25 purchases classroom supplies for one career training student
- $50 ensures students have consistent access to food for one week
- $150 pays for one student to test for their GED
- $250 buys winter clothing and outerwear for one jobseeker
- $500 mitigates housing instability for one student for one month