Are you someone who is interested in starting a new career, updating your current job skills, or looking for employment…
Employment and Career Pathway services available through the Minneapolis Works Adult program, Minneapolis Native Youth Works program, Workforce Innovations for Natives (aka WIOA Program) and Minnesota Family Investment Program.
- Work Ready assessment and personal career research and planning
- Access to Adult Basic Education for either GED obtainment or additional skill enhancement to assist with Employment Placement
- Access to Short-Term Training to enhance Employment and/or Career Pathway Placement
- Access to on-site, accredited Post-Secondary Career Training to enhance Career Pathway placement
- Professional certified Employment Counselor
- Assistance with job search skills
- Employment opportunities with local employers
- Support Services for employment and career related needs
- On-going job retention services and Employment Success rewards
Information sessions are held every Wednesday at 9am – no appointment necessary
A non-profit organization with a mission to empower American Indians to pursue career opportunities by providing individualized education, training and employment services in a culturally rich environment.