Classification: Regular, Part-time (approx. 20 hours weekly), Non-exempt.
JOB SUMMARY: The Data Entry position is responsible for taking information gathered from multiple sources and ensuring that it is promptly and accurately stored into various electronic databases for use in properly enrolling program participants.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated participant information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes documents by reviewing data for error and missing information.
- Resolves issues by using standard procedures or working with the manager for resolution.
- Verifies completeness of data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Compiles rosters and maintains upkeep of rosters.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists at front desk reception as secondary
- High school diploma, G.E.D or equivalent
- Effective keyboarding skills
- Exceptional detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to follow complex directions
- Proven time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize work
- Experience working with diverse populations in an education or social service setting
- Understanding of Native American culture and values
- Ability to use and adapt to different technology tools including multiple database systems
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent computer skills especially using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience entering and interpreting data
American Indian OIC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. AIOIC prohibits discrimination against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply: email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.